Here’s a little bit of fun from my friend Helen Lehan.
Check out which shape you need today!
5 shape inspired confidence & self-care hacks for parents – that we can so easily pass onto our kids and help them feel great about themselves too.
- Circles 🔘Surround yourself and your family with people who inspire, challenge, uplift, listen, make you laugh and love you for who you are.
- Square ⏹It’s cool to be square. Geek out on what you are passionate about. Music, art, comedy, science, Thor….. the choice is yours. Find your passion & study it.
- Triangle 🚩Strong base. Keep self-care a priority as when we are healthy in mind & body things fall into place more easily with the family. Yoga keeps me balanced. For my husband it’s all about the bike.
- Diamond 💎Diamonds in the sky. Take time to marvel at nature, the stars in the sky, the crunch of the snow underfoot. Follow nature’s rhythms, she is a marvellous guide.
- Splats 💥Life is messy, we make mistakes, though things happen. How we deal with events, can make us stronger. Be reflective, creative, playful & connect to your breath. Learn the practice of Pranayama. Breath control it is amazing medicine & self-regulation.
Helen is a yoga teacher at Goyogaharrogate.com. She teaches Children’s Yoga alongside Sophie, bring more and more yoga into schools. Namaste….